Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
If you read nothing else, please read this page!
If you don't want to read anything else and want to get to content now:
- Click Login
- Enter your registration email (no password required) and you will be sent an email with a secure link to meeting content;
- Click the link in that email
- Please check your spam or junk filter if you don't see the email in your inbox
- Hold onto the link for use throughout the conference
- Click PROGRAM > Wed-Thurs-Fri
- Choose a day
- Click the session title you want to join; click Join Session
A simple, graphical overview of the meeting. Everything on this schedule is a live-stream event, except for the Independent Viewing blocks, which are spaces to give you time to review recorded content.
What to Know to Plan Your Time for the Meeting
Concurrent live-streamed Skills Courses and workshops will not play the recording of presentations during the session. You must plan to watch the presentation recording before participating in the live-stream, or you will find it challenging to follow the conversation. For workshops, independent viewing time is built into the meeting schedule if you can't find the time before the meeting starts. For Skills Courses, you must view the recording in advance of the meeting.
Annual Meeting events require you to join Zoom meetings on specific days and at published times. The Content Library is always open, and you may view recordings at your convenience. All live-streamed events are run using Zoom. If you don't already have this software installed, download and install it before the meeting. If you already have it, ensure you have the latest version, as some sessions require features that are only present in the latest versions.
Seven Skills Course Discussions are Scheduled Concurrently, 10 AM – 12 PM Wed Nov 10th. For the best learning experience, and because the recordings are lengthy, we recommend choosing and watching just one and plan to join the corresponding live discussion. Skills Courses are likely to feature breakout rooms; joining late or switching sessions after start will result in a suboptimal experience for your time investment. To find session recordings, click PROGRAM > LIVE STREAMING and look through Wednesday's listings. Click the Skills Course you're interested in to find a link to the recording.
- Advanced Collaborative Care Skills: Practical Strategies for the Implementation and Sustainability of the Collaborative Care Model
- Advancing Autism Knowledge and Care in the C-L Setting: Skills for the C-L Psychiatrist: A Pediatrics SIG-sponsored Skills Course
- AIM to Learn: Actioning on Implicit (Biases) and Microaggressions in the Learning Environment
- Brief Action Planning (BAP) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) for C-L Psychiatry: A Stepped-care Approach to Health Behavior Change
- ECT for C-L Psychiatrists: An Effective Intervention That Might Save a Life
- Getting Real About C-L Psychiatrists Treating Addiction
- QTc Prolongation and Psychotropic Medications: An In-depth Guide for the C-L Psychiatrist
There will be 14 live workshop discussions. Twelve workshops are scheduled concurrently in blocks of six at 2:45 – 3:45 PM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM on Thu Nov 11th. Two workshops are scheduled concurrently with oral paper sessions at 2:45 – 3:45 PM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM on Fri Nov 12th. For the best learning experience, we recommend you choose just one workshop in each concurrent session, watch the recording, then plan to join the corresponding live discussion. To find session recordings, click PROGRAM > LIVE STREAMING and review options on Thursday and Friday. Click the session you're interested in to find a link to the recording.
- A Psychosomatic Framework for Considering the Long-term Sequelae of COVID-19
- Acute and Chronic Neuropsychiatric Sequelae of COVID-19
- Advances in Cardiac Psychiatry: An Interactive Workshop
- Cases and Controversies in Factitious Disorder: An Interactive Workshop
- Educational Diamonds in the COVID-19 Rough
- From Goals to Meanings: The Role of Psychotherapeutics for Psychiatrists Working with Palliative Care
- How to Grow a C-L Service: A Workshop Sponsored by the ACLP C-L Division Directors’ SIG
- How To…: Successful Approaches to Challenging Problems in C-L Psychiatry Research
- Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry: Pearls and Pitfalls in Submitting to the Official Journal of the ACLP
- Navigating Forks in the Road: Divergent Career Paths of Women Leaders in C-L Psychiatry
- Racial Inequalities in the Organ Transplantation Selection Process – How Can C-L Psychiatrists Be Part of the Solution
- The ACLP Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force: Promoting Critical Change for Our Members, Trainees, Patients, and Field
- The Ten Most Important Papers in C-L Psychiatry for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Who Ya Gonna Call? A Multidisciplinary Review of Pediatric Neuropsychiatric Cases
How to View the Content
You must be logged in to join any of the scheduled live events. The login prompt requires you to enter the email you used to register for the meeting. You will be emailed a confirmation link which you must click for site access. Please watch for this email; it will be titled, Login Link for CLP 2021.