To claim your CME follow the steps below:
- Go to this page: https://www.surveymagnet.com/Magnet3/login.asp?EventKey=SPDQGTMD
- Login with your ACLP credentials
Once logged in the evaluation process will present you with three tasks to complete to obtain your CME certificate:
- Complete your profile: identify learner type, subspecialty and, for ABPN records verification purposes, your date of birth (optional).
- Select the sessions you attended for which you are claiming CME credit. For each session you claim, you will be asked to complete an evaluation of the session content and each speaker.
- Complete the meeting evaluation.
When all three tasks are complete, you can print, download, and/or email yourself your CME document. The Evaluation process is open through May 13, 2022.